BOI Microfinance Bank Nigeria is a subsidiary of Bank of Industry Nigeria. It offers a broad range of financial services to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises and various low income earners both as individuals and as groups.
BOI Microfinance Bank is fully committed to improving entrepreneurs businesses by providing easily accessible loans and good business advices to help improve and sustain long term growth. It also provides various saving deposits for all level of customers. It is a limited liability company duly incorporated in Nigeria under the 2002 Companies and Allied Matters Act, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Being a subsidiary of The Bank of industry the bank has a very strong financial backing and has been tasked with improving access to financial services in the country
MISSION, VISION AND CORE VALUES
To be the clear leader in the microfinance industry in Nigeria.
To provide entrepreneurs with unique, people oriented, technology driven, value added products and services delivered by a well-trained and motivated workforce in a sustainable and profitable manner for the economic benefit of our stakeholders.
- Leadership-striving to always be ahead of the pack and leading by example.
- Integrity-Integrity will always be at the heart of the bank’s dealing s with all its stakeholders.
- Focus-continuously conducting, objective self-assessments of achievements in set objectives.
- Tenacity-Always unrelenting in the pursuit of set objectives.
- Encourage savings among the unbanked productive poor
- To make credit facilities more accessible to micro entrepreneurs engaged in real sector activities at an attractive interest rate and in a sustainable manner.
- Improve on the business and financial skills of micro entrepreneurs through capacity building.